Superwoman♥
Enchanted
Friday, February 11, 2011 • 5:19 AM • 0 comments

I was enchanted to meet you

it's pass tense
but I really don't know
what can describe my mood now

nerdy mood~
bad mood~
good mood~ (impossible)

maybe nonsense is more suitable me
Yes, I am really a nonsense person~ :)

but I do really hate nonsense life

I want to be a
*hardworking
*serious
*genius
*cool blooded

but can I do it??
I knew it's impossible

it's only my wishful thinking
probably mindless dreaming~

but I will try~
especially cool blooded~ :)

I will learn that 1 most~!
it will be very useful in my future life :D

Now

I want focus on PMR
I wont think too much nonsense things or people
I anti love in form3

it will only spoil my exam mood :)

Yea, I'm a big big girl~
in a big big world~
it's not a big big thing if u leave me :)

something is can't be represent
even you did all the things

only possible in miracle~

I really enchanted with you
but we were impossible~
Yea~ I understand you~ :)


it's too late to apologize
I am sorry~ :D
but please believe that
I'm liking u~ <3

SOME WORDS!


Welcome to my paradise.
Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
Rewind



Credits


Template By: Nurul Afiqah
Big helped: Aulia Septiya
Edited: YOUR NAME